John Barrowman just (accidentally?) posted his address on a photo on Facebook.
I have a feeling he’s about to get bags of fan mail and girl scout cookies.
- Rory: Amy, basic fact of our relationship is that I love you more than you love me.Which today is good news because it might just save both of our lives.
- Amy: How can you say that?
- Rory: Two thousand years, waiting for you outside a box.Say this isn't true.And since you know it's true, give me your arm.Amy!
- ( Amy slaps him )
- Amy: Don't you dare say that to me.Don't you ever dare.
- Rory: Amy, you kicked me out!
- Amy: You want kids, you have always wanted kids.Ever since you were a kid.And I can't have them!
- Rory: I know.
- Amy: Whatever they did to me at Demon's Run, I can't ever give you children.I didn't kick you out.I gave you up.
- Rory: Baby, I don't-
- Amy: So don't you dare talk to me about waiting outside a box because that is nothing, Rory, nothing! Compared to giving you up.
- Rory: Just give me your arm and I'll put this on-
- Amy: No!
- Rory: Just give me your arm!
- Amy: Don't touch me!
- (They realize she has a nanocloud bracelet on )
- Rory: It's the Doctor's.When you were sleeping.
- Amy: A time lord.What's to bet e didn't even need it.
- Rory: Then why didn't he just tell us!
← Older entries Page 1 of 387